Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!


HAPPY FALL!  I am so excited, so right now I am at work and for the rest of this week and next I am on the early shift from 7:15-3:45.  Cody goes on his new shift on October 18th which will be so great because we will basically be on the same shift and have Wednesday's and Sunday's off together which will be great, I am so excited.  There is a permanent shift bid that went out again at work to go to this earlier shift permanently which I had been trying to do, but now that Cody and I will  be on the same shift I decided not too. 

So tonight when we get off we are going to walk the dogs around Gray's Lake which I'm really excited for because it is absolutely beautiful outside.  I have been not feeling well the last two days catching a cold so I haven't worked out, but I am feeling better and ready to go again! 

Tomorrow night is going to be so much fun, we are going to a Pumpkin Patch to get pumpkins, gourds, hay and cornstalks!!!!! YAY! We are also going to go on a Hay Ride and roast marshmellows which will be so much fun, we LOVE fall it is our favorite time of year! 

I spent some time last night decorating the outside of the house with our halloween lights, there is a house up the street that has started and I shall NOT be outdone for halloween so I am having to step it up a notch!
As you can tell we are OBSESSED with this season! We are having a halloween party on October 23rd at out house which is going to be a blast.  Last night we went to a couple of different Halloween stores and looked around and got ideas which was fun!  I love just spending time with the husband!  I will be posting some good DIY (Do It Yourself) Ideas that I have done that are really cute and fun activities that anyone can do!

I would really like people to start following our blogs and giving me ideas!  Does anyone have any good Fall/Halloween recipes or decorating ideas? We would love to know! Please share with us!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment